Buy Mutual Fund Online - Transact Online
How to register for the NJ E-account-
We request you to kindly read all the instructions carefully before proceeding with registration
Enroll for the NJ E-Account in 3 Simple Steps:
Step 1: Fill the Registration Form:
- Registration is open for both individuals & non-individuals.
- You may also add additional investors on your online account at this time
Step 2: Send the D.D. and the required documents for opening the accounts
Send a Demand Draft of Rs.500 in favour of “NJ IndiaInvest Pvt. Ltd.” payable at Surat along with the required documents.
Required Documents: Send the complete sets of following documents for each of the applicants, duly filled in.
1. Registration Request Form (signed)
3. Bank Verification Form (duly stamped / approved by the banker).
4. PAN Card (2 attested copies).
5. Verification Documents / Proof of Address (check individuals, non-individuals).
Documents 1, 2 & 3 are available online for download. You can check the detailed list of required KYC documents for Individuals & Non-Individuals below. The verification documents must be on A4/Legal size paper and are compulsorily to be attested by a gazette officer.
Investorline Services (NJ India Partner),
Rohini, New Delhi -110085.
Step 3: Sign & Submit the Customer Agreement & POA
- The registration is almost complete and for activation you would need to send us the Customer Agreement & the POA
duly signed / stamped by you & all the additional applicants.
- The Customer Agreement & the POA would be sent to you on receipt of your Registration Request & D.D.
- You may read the Customer Agreement (T & C) online too
Other Important Instructions:
- To successfully operate your NJ E - Account you are required to have a Net banking account with any of one of the following banks –
UTI, I CICI& HDFC. We would be adding more banks to this list soon.
- On making the registration request online (Step 1), your NJ E-Account would be started. You would also receive a confirmation e-mail for the request on your registered email ID. The NJ E-Account would now give you the following facilities -
- Checking your application status
- Printing your RRF
- Downloading KYC Forms and Bank Verification Certificate
- Adding an additional investor to your account
- On successful receipt of your duly signed Customer Agreement & POA the NJ E Account desk shall be activated on your NJ E Account and you would be able to transact online. A confirmation mail shall reach you on your registered e-mail id.
- Please read the Customer Agreement and the List of Required Documents carefully
For existing NJ Customers:
Existing folios/ investments can be transferred online, subject to satisfaction of all requirements for Folio Mapping.
If you are existing customer of an NJ Fundz Network Partner please mention your Advisor Name and code.
Two Attested Copies of any one of the following documents is required as Address Proof:
Two Attested Copies of any one of the following documents are required as Identity Proof:
For NON - Individuals
Please take note that all documents are mandatory, required in Attested Copy 2Nos. of each document.
Mandatory Documents Required for all Non - Individual Applicants:
Mandatory Documents for
Mandatory Documents for Company/ Corporate Bodies
Mandatory Documents for Partnership Firms
Mandatory Documents for Trusts, Foundations, NGOs, Charitable Bodies, Clubs, Mutual Fund Schemes
Mandatory Documents for Unincorporated Association or Body of Individuals
Mandatory Documents for FIIs
Mandatory Documents for Scheduled Commercial Banks and Institutions not incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956, Regulatory Bodies / Army / Government Bodies / Any other bodies created / incorporated / registered under state or central legislation being eligible to invest in Mutual Funds